If you have already registered QEDT version 3 and now need
to register for an additional multi-user version, please follow these
- As a registered QEDT3 user, you are running the registered
version of QEDT3. In QEDT3, go to the Help menu, QEDT User ID item.
- Follow the prompts to add a multi-user ID for an additional
GONet user ID, which will allow you to generate a QEDT unregistered user ID
for the additional GONet user ID. Copy the new QEDT unregistered user ID to
your Windows Clipboard. If you need to add more than one GONet user ID, repeat
this step for each, noting each GONet user ID and the QEDT unregistered user
ID generated from it.
- E-mail email@example.com
to request multi-user registration as follows:
- Subject: Multi-user Request
- Required information:
- QEDT Registration Name
- QEDT Registration ("key-code") Number
- the QEDT unregistered user ID for each GONet
user ID you need to add
- DO NOT SEND US your GONet user ID
- We will advise you of the multi-user registration fee
required. Each multi-user registration is lower than the initial single-user
registration. The fee for the first multi-user registration is $49.95 plus
- After we receive payment, we will e-mail you the required
items for your multi-user version(s) of QEDT, with instructions.
| Features | Download
© 2002 Quillfire Communication Group Inc.