Quillfire designed/maintains the following web sites:
Preliminary web site development for Gender Based Analysis unit of Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Essential Skills web site, Human Resources Development Canada:
- Quillfire created new top-level pages for the Essential Skills site and re-designed the home page and introduction portions of the Essential Skills: Occupational Profiles sub-site;
- fully bilingual Government of Canada site, conforming to departmental, Treasury Board, "Common Look & Feel", Official Languages Act, and other federal government accessibility standards and guidelines.
A Collection of Authentic Workplace Materials web site, Human Resources Development Canada:
- sub-site of the Essential Skills web site;
- provides key information on authentic workplace materials collected and analyzed as part of the Essential Skills Research Project, facilitates searching the sub-site by various methods, and presents a selection of approximately 50 samples of authentic workplace materials in PDF images;
- an on-line counterpart of the printed version of Step into the World of Workplace Learning: A Collection of Authentic Workplace Materials, also produced by Quillfire;
- fully bilingual Government of Canada site, conforming to departmental, Treasury Board,"Common Look & Feel", Official Languages Act, and other federal government accessibility standards and guidelines.
Edgewater Consulting (now off-line)
Small Craft Harbours Branch, Fisheries and Oceans Canada:
- fully bilingual Government of Canada site, conforming to departmental, Treasury Board, Official Languages Act, and other federal government style guidelines;
- includes intranet section;
- includes system to publish data on over 400 harbours nationally from Access database, with custom-generated tables at minimum file sizes;
Project Management Action Team (PMAT) Inc.
Poplar Council of Canada
QPraxis - Making Technology Work for Health. QPraxis is a medical practice management system for Ontario health care providers.
QEDT is a stand-alone file transfer utility specialized for Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) functions of the Ontario Ministry of Health (MOH). QEDT is for Ontario health care providers who bill MOH. The QEDT site includes a free trial version software download, and user registration.
Timothy Wilson: Legal Research on the Internet
Michèle Demers - President-présidente: Michele Demers - Campaign Literature, Presidential Campaign, Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (http://www.xmicheledemers.com)
Quillfire team members have also worked on the following web sites:
Willa Egrmajer designed the web site for "Mothers Are Women", a national non-profit organization.
Wilfred Goh has designed web sites for organizations including the Standing Senate Committee on Transport and Communications, the Canadian Council on International Law (now off-line), and C-Soft Programming and Graphics (now off-line).
Mark Wilson designed the web site for Mark Wilson Communicators (now off-line).
Samples of Original Illustrations and Covers
Web Site Development
Custom Geographic Information
Home | Portfolio | About | Search | Contact
Copyright © 1998 Quillfire Communication